Rogers, Minnesota

Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes were about an inch wide and the ones on my butt were a little more than an inch wide with a tanned space in between. When I came back and showed them a pic of it their response was "Oh that just happens with the lay down beds and its pretty normal."

Um, no it shouldn't happen and no its not normal! Really? That's it? Not a sorry or credit or anything? I told them I would use the stand up from now on and then the light for the changing area was out and I had to dress in the dark. They really aren't starting off well here.

I figured I had sessions paid for so I would finish them out in the stand up. When I went back a third time it was 3 weeks later. I asked her if the light was fixed and she said yes, just the other day. Umm, what?? It was out weeks ago!

I won't be going back....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tanning session. Salon Adagio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tanning session in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Salon Adagio.

Had an Experience with Salon Adagio?

Comments

Well, I know that is not what you wanted or paid for, but you're still very attractive with stripes.

jenfraz
to Anonymous Rogers, Minnesota, United States #973074

LOL, thank you!I was so burnt I couldnt sit for a couple days.

I always move around to prevent little white lines and go for a more even tan, but this was insane! I told myself what they say to me when I show them this picture will determine their future with me.

If anyone uses them for tanning, be sure to call them out if something goes wrong.This is no where near normal and knowing I had 'racing stripes' was terrible.....but made for good jokes later....