Salon Adagio - Tanning Stripes - Adagio Salon, Rogers, MN

Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes were about an inch wide and the ones on my butt were a little more than an inch wide with a tanned space in between. When I came back and showed them a pic of it their response was "Oh that just happens with the lay down beds and its pretty normal."

Um, no it shouldn't happen and no its not normal! Really? That's it? Not a sorry or credit or anything? I told them I would use the stand up from now on and then the light for the changing area was out and I had to dress in the dark. They really aren't starting off well here.

I figured I had sessions paid for so I would finish them out in the stand up. When I went back a third time it was 3 weeks later. I asked her if the light was fixed and she said yes, just the other day. Umm, what?? It was out weeks ago!

I won't be going back....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tanning Session
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #623125 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Salon Adagio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17, 2015 #972924

Well, I know that is not what you wanted or paid for, but you're still very attractive with stripes.

0 0 Reply

Apr 17, 2015 #973074 Rogers, Minnesota

LOL, thank you! I was so burnt I couldnt sit for a couple days. I always move around to prevent little white lines and go for a more even tan, but this was insane! I told myself what they say to me when I show them this picture will determine their future with me.
If anyone uses them for tanning, be sure to call them out if something goes wrong. This is no where near normal and knowing I had 'racing stripes' was terrible.....but made for good jokes later....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Salon Adagio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Salon Adagio.
Filing a new complaint about